Indian Business & Professional Council (IBPCRAK) established in 2012 is a non-profit body of Indian businessmen and professionals based in Ras Al Khaimah in particular and U.A.E in general. It represents Indian Business & Professional community in the emirate before the Government and non Governmental authorities to address individual problem or problems of a trade or to solve general problems of trade and industries of India & U.A.E. It also enjoys support and recognition of both the Indian embassy in Abu Dhabi and Consulate General of India, Dubai. IBPCRAK facilitates Indian Business & Professional community, in whatever ways possible to augment trade and commerce between the nations.
Aims And Objectives
- IBPCRAK draws its strength from its members and in turn provides a platform for airing their views on matters of mutual business interests. It also guides the members to resolve their difficulties by pooling the collective experience and connectivity.
- To arrange meetings, seminars, workshops to develop trade and commerce for the benefits of its members in particular and trade and Industry in general.
- To promote trade, investment, tourism, social interactions between India and UAE particularly in RAK and UAE in general by with government authorities, trade and commerce bodies in India and UAE
- To represent Indian Business & Professional Community in the emirates before the Government and non Governmental authorities to address individual problem or problems of a trade or to solve general problems of trade and industries of India & U.A.E
- To facilitate Indian Business & Professional community in whatever way possible to promote trade and commerce
- Such other objectives as are considered beneficial and in the interest of the members of the council.
- Such other objectives which will make this as nonprofit entity.